[Diy_efi] diy-wb mailing list

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 8 01:09:36 GMT 2003

Yes,

I built one late last summer and finally started using it after Bruce Roe
was kind enough to find my soldering problems and correct them.  I use it on
my Mustang, it's a great display.

Bruce Plecan uses it on his GN, I correspond with him on
EECTuner at yahoogroups.com  There may be a few Ford guys there using it.
Great real time display!  I haven't taken time to mark calibrations for each
LED but you can instantly see tends as you do something with the "Go"
peddle.  I just look it up in the data log later.

Thank you to the designers and parts people!

Dan Nicoson