[Diy_efi] Separate turbo list?

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Wed Jan 8 05:32:15 GMT 2003

In my experience.. That a lot of people that do search on the net for a
'turbo' group end up making the list like the blow through one you
describe,, idle chatter.
Now this group is 100% performance related as far as my limited membership
goes.. And its the 1st folder I open up in my mail prog each day.

I know what I'm doing.. But there are quite a few people here that  make me
look like a school kid with their knowledge of both practical applications
and theory.

This would be the best list I subscribe to period for the above reasons.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies

On 8/1/03 1:00 PM Mark Riley wrote