[Diy_efi] test and status

Jon V jon at valesh.com
Wed Jan 8 18:12:37 GMT 2003

If you read this, the mailing lists should be back up.

I have upgraded (or am in the process of upgrading) to version 2.1 of
the mailing list software. I also upgraded exim (the mail server) a
little bit.

Things didn't go perfectly smoothly. The problem wasn't in the
upgrades, but rather in the server itself. I had rebuilt the kernel
but failed to re-run lilo, and... unfortunately, the IDE RAID array
makes that a little more of a problem than one would normally expect.
I suppose I should switch to GRUB which is a lot more forgiving.

The result is that things went down a little further than I expected.

-Jon