[Diy_efi] Chrysler ODB2 / VSS question

John Stricker jstricke at rwisp.com
Thu Jan 9 03:32:12 GMT 2003

There are only a few reasons that someone would want to do this, few of them
any good.

a) lease car that's getting close to mileage limits
b) company car being used for personal use
c) thinking about trade-in time

I'm sure there are others, but I can't think of any good, honest reasons to
do it.

John Stricker