Banjo Dis. Pic ? Was Re: [Diy_efi] Turbine inlet &

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 9 15:29:55 GMT 2003

At 08:32 AM 1/9/03 -0700, you wrote:
>>Excuse my ignorance, anyone have a picture of a banjo discharge ?
>
>There's a picture of one in the McInnes book. No numbers available.

<cough>

As you could probably have predicted, I asked this from an
internet perspective...

Sorry for not being pedantic,  is there a picture on the web somewhere,
would someone have a link or have scanned a copy of the relevant page
(for academic study only;) which shows a turbo banjo discharge ?

rgds

Mike