[Diy_efi] Mitsubishi GDI (Newbie)

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Fri Jan 10 23:49:27 GMT 2003

Oddly enough I was cleaning out the den this evening and found something in
an embedded systems article. Mainly a big plug for Matlab, written by the
poor sod who tried to tutor me in control theory (and failed). Anyway turns
out Ricardo plc have played around with this a lot and have successfully run
an alfa twin spark as a GDI engine with one injector placed where the 2nd
spark plug was. They have also put their own ECU on a mistsu GDI engine.Of
course there is, as ever, no useful information :-(

I'll see if I can find anything about the VEMPS system that Ricardo uses for
relieving clients of large amounts of money.

Bill