[Diy_efi] Importance of TPS with lightweight cars

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Sun Jan 12 11:25:14 GMT 2003

I'm well ware of the need for alpha-n operation on bikes at low speeds
having helped put one of the MegaSquirts on a fireblade. However I'm less
concerned with air velocity issues and more concerned with the best tuning
approach. Still answers the question why bikes have MAP sensors connected to
the runners, which I had wondered about.

Bill