[Diy_efi] Importance of TPS with lightweight cars

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Sun Jan 12 11:31:52 GMT 2003

This is true, but surely a 1500lb car with 250HP will still be way more
responsive that a 300lb car with 500HP just due to inertia effects. After
the initial transient then BHP/ton is all that matters, but its the
transients I'm interested in.

It may all be down to the reference plane you approach the problem from.

Bill