[Diy_efi] boosted compression ratio

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 05:06:08 GMT 2003

--===============94290937453201606==

--part1_b0.32c00fdf.2b53a61a_boundary

In a message dated 1/13/2003 12:11:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bill.washington at nec.com.au writes:

> Just an idea, and I dont know if it would be suitable, but has anyone
> considered those little ultrasonic foggers that are used for effect in some
> water features?

are you talking about the nozzle found at amusments parks and stuff like next
to say the Coke machine etc?? if so those things rock. that could be a nice
nozzle as it seems to very finely dispurse the water. only question is to
achieve that kind of atomizing how much pressure does it take at atmosphere
cuase then we have to add that to keep that level at boost if it takes 40psi
at sea level at 20psi of boost itll take 60psi. just something to keep in
mind it would need to be a pressure regulated system not hard but just a
thought.

--part1_b0.32c00fdf.2b53a61a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/13/2003 12:11:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, bill.washington at nec.com.au writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Just an idea, and I dont know if it would be suitable, but has anyone considered those little ultrasonic foggers that are used for effect in some water features?</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
are you talking about the nozzle found at amusments parks and stuff like next to say the Coke machine etc?? if so those things rock. that could be a nice nozzle as it seems to very finely dispurse the water. only question is to achieve that kind of atomizing how much pressure does it take at atmosphere cuase then we have to add that to keep that level at boost if it takes 40psi at sea level at 20psi of boost itll take 60psi. just something to keep in mind it would need to be a pressure regulated system not hard but just a thought. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_b0.32c00fdf.2b53a61a_boundary--