[Diy_efi] RE: Banjo Dis. Pic --- Throttling intake air

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 14 15:22:37 GMT 2003

At 11:13 PM 14/1/2003, you wrote:
<sigh> here I go commenting on my own posts...

>Er yes - sort of but thats mostly a static interpretation, in controlling
>boost (where the turbo is sized for it), you are controlling the source
>of combustion not the much larger energy in the end product.

What I should have said here is,...' you are controlling the
source of combustion which takes less energy than the hotter
consumed end product which is wasted when wastegate opens.

<cough> even thats not quite kosher, theres a better way to
explain it - though I think Greg did very well <:-)

Regards

Mike Massen
Hm 08 9444 8961,  Mb 0438 048961

Some power stuff here: http://www.iinet.net.au/~erazmus

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"