[Diy_efi] Bosch vs Nippon Denso injectors

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Wed Jan 15 06:24:03 GMT 2003

--===============18082037898502734==

--B_3125504115_518084

Are the Bosch top seeds a replacement fitment for Nippon Denson Top feeds?

I=B9m in search of some top feed 550cc inj to replace Nippons, but EVERYONE
seems to either be out of them right now or want mega bucks for them, only
thing I=B9ve found is Bosch 55lb  (570cc) but as I=B9ve never used them (Bosch)
before, I have no idea if they will fit the rail etc.

Anyone?
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies
ICQ #22776813

--B_3125504115_518084

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bosch vs Nippon Denso injectors</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Are the Bosch top seeds a replacement fitment for Nipp=
on Denson Top feeds?<BR>
<BR>
I&#8217;m in search of some top feed 550cc inj to replace Nippons, but EVER=
YONE seems to either be out of them right now or want mega bucks for them, o=
nly thing I&#8217;ve found is Bosch 55lb &nbsp;(570cc) but as I&#8217;ve nev=
er used them (Bosch) before, I have no idea if they will fit the rail etc.<B=

<BR>
Anyone?<BR>
-- <BR>
Matt Porritt<BR>