[Diy_efi] RE: Throttling intake air -- references

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 16 09:14:53 GMT 2003

What I was refering to was before engine *and* turbo,
few mls of air and fuel vs lots of mls of exhaust gas.

Thing about this:-

You are driving along watching your boost gauge sit at say 8psi
and you can reduce pedal/throttle pressure with no ill effects
to reach say 4psi, no problems...

So clearly, the input to the engine/turbo combination is
the uncombusted (unamplified) input,

rgds

mike