[Diy_efi] Wiring Diagram Software (OT)

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jan 18 17:06:35 GMT 2003

Try Cadsoft.  It's meant for PC boards, but it should do.  The demo is
unlimited for schematics, but the board size in the demo is limited.  Not a
factor for you.  They've got lot's of connectors and such in their library.

www.cadsoftusa.com

It's also easy to get started.

Rather than a wiring diagram for my aircraft, I made an Excel spreadsheet.
Just another option.  Easier for me because I can ask it things like what's
connected to this bus.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single