[Diy_efi] could i have multiple bad injectors?

JET justhompson9172 at msn.com
Tue Jan 21 04:43:27 GMT 2003

Those should actually be Nippon Denso 450cc injectors and they are very
reliable.  I really doubt it is bad injectors.  You just changed to staged
injection, so I would look into that.  It sounds like they are being fired
when they shouldn't be.  Usually when those injectors go bad they will not
fire at all.  I have had one go bad in 9 years having Talons.

JET
92 Talon AWD