[Diy_efi] "higher" band oxygen sensor: snake oil or legitimat

Gorden Jennings gjennings at extremenetworks.com
Wed Jan 22 17:12:06 GMT 2003

Hi All,

Unlurking on:

I bought one and it uses a normal 02 sensor. It does however state in the
manual that the O2 has been hand selected. It uses the heater to determine
EGT and the O2 voltage to come up with a close approximation of the true O2
content. I have not compared it to my DIY-WB and I felt it had more gadget
appeal that functionality. The response was also a little slow.

Lurking on:

Regards
Gorden