[Diy_efi] 4cyl MAP TBI (was GM HEI)

Dan Griffin hs88s15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:30:11 GMT 2003

It sounds like your ahead of me.. afaik, Im the only one here who has a 4cyl
s15 auto  AMJW 8486 $53 bin, there kinda rare anyway..Ive retrofitted it to
run off a 747, but am still having issues getting around the
knocksensor..Have you managed to id any tables in the 165 bin? Id kinda like
a peek at em..

DG