[Diy_efi] WI, methanol, and corrosion

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu Jan 23 15:57:03 GMT 2003

By having at least 0.5PSI more boost by not having an intercooler, and =
by increasing the efficiency of the compressor by running it =
isothermally more and cooler charge gets into the engine.

Plus you can optimise the compressor to plenum piping, which will reduce =
pressure losses further.

Bill

I fail to see how the engine can swallow more air if=20