[Diy_efi] WI, methanol, and corrosion

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Thu Jan 23 23:43:02 GMT 2003

Have a look at http://not2fast.wryday.com/turbo/glossary/turbo_calc.shtml

About 450cc/min to get it back to ambient (and that's without fuel
cooling).200cc will give you about the same as your IC.

Yes that's a lot, but water is cheap and on the street or strip you don't
run 20PSI for very long. For the daytona 24 it might not be such a good
idea.

Certainly doable and worth considering, depending on your application

Bill