[Diy_efi] Extra Injector activated by pressure.

Ricardo Trombetta passadao at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:10:16 GMT 2003

    Hi!
    I have a 4 cil. multi point injection car, and I will put a turbo kit. I
need a circuit of a controller to drive an additional injector that will be
activated at 1,2 bar by a eletric pressure valve. I'm thinking anything that
I can get the signal from other injector and drive the additional injector,
or a simple circuit (like a 555 vibrator) w/ a potenciometer to set the
pulsing time to control the extra injector.
    I will appreciate your help. (sorry for my terrible english... I got out
my english classes to drink beer)

    []'s

    Ricardo