[Diy_efi] Re: hack for the 4 cylinder

Dan Griffin hs88s15 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:20:58 GMT 2003

Have you looked at the 90-92 2.5 L TBI  Lumina's? according to Ludis' pages
its got a p-4  '7730...Im not sure if its distributor or not, I know all the
2.5's I saw at pullapart had dissy's... Also might check an 87 buik skyhawk
for a 2.5... Although all the 2.0L I saw were dis...Didnt I read somewhere
someone retrofitted a dis ecm to run a distributor eng?