[Diy_efi] ECM Programming Question

billmiranda at netscape.net billmiranda at netscape.net
Wed Jan 29 21:24:48 GMT 2003

Howdy guys,

I'd like to get into playing/progging my ECU (I have a couple of spare proms for my GM '165 ECU).  What does everyone here prefer for programming as far as hardware and software and are there whebsites that I can be pointed to to build something or buy something?  I have no problem paying for stuff if someone has gone to the trouble of building/compiling something.

I know this "which is better" debate will start riots in the streets and general chaos so,.. I'm just going to sit back now and watch the fur fly.

Thanks!

William Miranda