[Diy_efi] injector fireing

killroy nemo_4096 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 01:05:40 GMT 2003

I was wondering how the injectors are fired during
intake. Is it a single pulse that varies in length, or
a series of small pulses. Also dose any body have any
info on how to construct an injector driver from
discrete components. I want to build a efi setup run
by a linux single board computer for a 12 hp b&s
riding tractor engine. What would be the best method
to use? would being only one cylinder cause any
problems.
Any information of pointers to information would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks
  matt