[Diy_efi] DIY_EFI: WI in exhaust manifold pre-turbo

Ohio Benz ohiobenz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 16:57:32 GMT 2003

In order to determine if the WI is achieving the
desired results in a test situation, either flow or
pressure would have to be measured at a point shortly
after the WI nozzle. Is there a MAP or flow sensor out
there capable of withstanding the exhaust temps??

I've got an engine I would like to set up for some
tests - without hooking up a turbo - simply checking
EGT's before & after, and MAP with & without the WI.
All this in order to develop some concept of a
starting point of nozzle size & flow requirements.

=====
Jerrit Ekama

OHB Tuning
Custom fabrication of performance parts for your Mercedes, VW, BMW, Audi.
U.S. domestic and foreign vehicle repair and maintenance.
Powder coating, Anodizing, TIG welding, CNC machining services.
IM: OHBenz