[Diy_efi] removing the rev-limiter (205 GTI) ...

querra at gmx.de querra at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 10:35:34 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'd appreciate your help in removing the rev-limiter of a standard Peugeot
205 GTI (1.9 litre, 120 HP, Motronic 1.3) . Does anyone know the address, I'm
in need to alter? Perhaps there is also a formula, I've to pay attention to.
I hope, I don't bother you ...

Thanks in advance Dandu!

P.S. Perhaps there is anybody out there, willing to give me some information
about the location of fuel, ignition maps ... I'd feel like celebrating
Christmas!