[Diy_efi] alpha-n

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Thu Jul 3 22:13:25 GMT 2003

Actually, Honda still does that.  On their i bikes the MAP
sample tube from each runner is attached to a brass tube that
has rougly a .030 inner diameter.  I'm using these on an MS
project and had zero problems with it.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin