[Diy_efi] RE: High idle still

patrick movey goldenarrow49 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 04:49:05 GMT 2003

Does your program read the tps signal because when I move the tps it doesent
do anything?  I checked it with a volt meter and it works fine. Then I
traced all  the wires and they were fine so the computer is getting the
signal but it is not doing anything with it. Does it richen the mix for you
when you move it?