[Diy_efi] 7747 problem plese help

patrick movey goldenarrow49 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 02:57:40 GMT 2003

I am doing a tbi swap on a 3.9 L straight 6 motor.  It runs but when i step
on the gas hard i bogs then richens it way to much. the tps is working but
if i move the lever it doesent richen.  I pulled out the chip that someone
gave me a copy of from a simalar motor and it didnt change anything.  So I
think it must be in limp home mode. My aldl cable is on its way but when I
tryed to pull the codes with a paper clip nothin happend the ses lite just
stayed on.

Why wonlt it pull codes?

Could the chip have gotten erased in mailing?