[Diy_efi] VAF MAF

Dave Hall dave at ostat.com
Fri Jul 11 01:18:55 GMT 2003

Thanks for the couple of links :)

My situation is:
The MAF I have is a "digital" one (VCO on the output signal.) I have no
probs converting this back again, but I'm working on a budget and have
reasonable electronics capability so I'd like to do what I can myself.

The computer I'm adapting it to is analog *arg!* LE-Jetronic (aus
version, no 02 sensor), similar to the us's LU Jetronic. Hence I have no
tables to play with, just need to translate the mass air signal into the
vane volumetric signal (near enough) to get a benefit out of the change.

Any tips, or anyone have any ideas on the jetronic mods to help out?

Thanks,

Dave

---