[Diy_efi] Lucas Digital-P

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 11 03:50:58 GMT 2003

Matt,

That would be great.  Our concept is to inject water based on the PW being
delivered to the fuel injector.  This would automatically deliver a given
percentage of water vs fuel.  So even if we just used the EEC delivered PW
as a signal to tell the separate driver when to turn on and off it would be
very useful.

Thanks,

Dan Nicoson