[Diy_efi] Lucas Digital-P

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Jul 11 06:30:46 GMT 2003

I'll have a look through my backups here.
I have a schematic for a additional injector diver that if you duplicate it
for as many inj as you require. Hoy many extra are you looking at running?
The other option is a stand alone piggyback unit with say 4 drivers in which
you can map the duty cycle etc based on the inputs you feed it.

On 11/7/03 4:39 PM Daniel R. Nicoson wrote