[Diy_efi] Lucas Digital-P

Barry sy2th at direcway.com
Fri Jul 11 12:05:36 GMT 2003

Might want to check into the Aquamist "High Speed Valve" - wired in=20
parallel w/ any injector (assuming batch), pulses in time w/ them.  Good up=
=20
to at least 225psi (I run 200); I'm feeding 2 x 1.0mm jets; that equals 25%=
=20
of fuel volume in injected liquid in my app (high boost Syclone).  I use=20
1:1 methanol/water supplied by a ShurFlo ag chemical pump, not the pricey=20
Aquamist unit.  Granted, its not 'PFI', as the two jets are just ahead of=20
the throttle blades.

2=A2, FWIW, etc.  Just another idea.

Barry