[Diy_efi] 4L80E into 6.2 diesel application

Ray RayLists at quixnet.net
Tue Jul 15 03:00:03 GMT 2003

Why are you using such a low rear-end ratio?  You're going to end up with
something that'll pull stumps (assuming you can get the traction), but burn
out or blow up on the freeway.

If you want to check your gearing, punch the numbers into this program:
http://home.quixnet.net/~cosmic/GearCalc.htm

Ray Drouillard