[Diy_efi] need dracnfo.zip plz

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue Jul 15 20:23:45 GMT 2003

Eric Deslauriers wrote:
> Thanks! Didn't realize we were putting things in different places, my bad.
>
> BTW, if you find it in /incoming, let me know - I'll call MS and WS_FTP and
> tell them their SW is hiding things. #8^)

Incoming isn't supposed to be the final resting place for files,
although ends up being that a lot of the time.  I do occasionally move
things from incoming into the gmecm WWW page, I did that with the drac
docs not too long ago.  Whenever I take something from incoming I always
put a link somewhere to it's new location.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com