[Diy_efi] 4L80E into 6.2 diesel application

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue Jul 15 20:26:45 GMT 2003

Eric Deslauriers wrote:

> Need
> =======
> wiring harness
> Barometric press. sensor
> TPS
> Engine speed sensor
> Input Speed Sensor <--what is this? Is it part of the trans?

AKA TISS, it's a VSS sensor that sits on the input shaft.  Mounts on the
transmission

> Output Speed Sensor <--what is this? Is it part of the trans?

AKA VSS AND TOSS, it also mounts on the trans

> VSS Buffer [DRAC] <--what is this? Is it part of the trans?

Electrical buffer that provides VSS type signals for cruise, engine
computer, etc.  Not part of the trans.

> ALDL connector for seperate interface from existing ALDL connector
> RWAL diode MOD <--what is this?

RWAL=rear wheel anti-lock, but I have no idea what the diode mod is.

> Rear wheel anti-lock, perhaps? ignorable?
> cold advance solenoid

--steve

--
Steve Ravet