[Diy_efi] WTB - TCM and some other junk

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Jul 18 04:37:43 GMT 2003

90-91 Blazer or Suburban uses a mechanical speedometer.  No DRAC, no
RWAL diode module included.  I can't remember if the cruise is cable
operated on those rigs.

90-91 pickups have electronic speedometers unless they are "R" or "V"
series trucks, in which case they will use a mechanical speedometer.

Good luck.
Shannen