[Diy_efi] WTB - TCM and some other junk

Eric Deslauriers eric.deslauriers at oracle.com
Fri Jul 18 19:27:26 GMT 2003

Shannon,

After bowing to your godlike level of knowledge...

If the 91 Subs came with 4L80Es and mechanical speedos, how did they
accomplish this? The 4L80E I bought is out of a 91 2wd Sub. I also managed
to score the speedo and DRAC, but I have yet to see any of it as it's about
1200 miles away and I'm picking it up in appx 2 weeks.

Thanks!
Eric