[Diy_efi] WTB - TCM and some other junk

Eric Deslauriers eric.deslauriers at oracle.com
Mon Jul 21 18:22:35 GMT 2003

Shannen (sorry about the last typo),

Flattery. I, for one, appreciate you sharing the knowledge that you have and
your willingness to help solve ohter people's problems.

Sarcasm I usually enclose in <sarcasm> sarcastic comment here </sarcasm>
just to be sure it comes across clearly. Don't want someone to mistake when
I'm dissing them. Maybe I have that backwards? Ah well, I was never that
sociable anyways. :)

If this ends up being a TH400, I'm going to have to kill someone. Good thing
it's in Phoenix - I can blame it on the heat.

Thanks!
Eric