[Diy_efi] WTB - TCM and some other junk

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Jul 22 05:44:09 GMT 2003

Eric Deslauriers wrote:
> Shannen (sorry about the last typo),

Wouldn't have noticed it. <g>

> Flattery. I, for one, appreciate you sharing the knowledge that you have and
> your willingness to help solve ohter people's problems.

Thanks for saying that.  It makes a difference to hear it once in a while.

> Sarcasm I usually enclose in <sarcasm> sarcastic comment here </sarcasm>
> just to be sure it comes across clearly. Don't want someone to mistake when
> I'm dissing them. Maybe I have that backwards? Ah well, I was never that
> sociable anyways. :)

lol.

> If this ends up being a TH400, I'm going to have to kill someone. Good thing
> it's in Phoenix - I can blame it on the heat.

The 4L80E was available in the R and V series trucks.  I have not yet
found specific information as to how the speedometer was implemented.
You've asked a Dang Fine Question.  The answer will provide a learning
experience.

Shannen

P.S. Remember to disable the A/C in the vehicle you use when going to
finish off the fool who sells you the wrong parts.  It's tough to
convince the jury about excessive heat soak if the truck interior was 60
degrees.