[Diy_efi] Christopher K Kete/Corp/Cummins is out of the office.

christopher.k.kete at Cummins.com christopher.k.kete at Cummins.com
Mon Jun 2 15:07:22 GMT 2003

I will be out of the office starting  05/29/2003 and will not return until
06/03/2003.

Out of the office on vacation.  In case of emergency, please call my cell
at 812-447-4093.  I will not have remote access to Notes due to a
PowerSweep glitch.

Chris
This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.