[Diy_efi] MAF Question

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Fri Jun 6 10:52:36 GMT 2003

Hi Bill,

As Dan said if you want a big improvement you'll have to change
calibration. For very limited gains it's sometimes possible
to find parts that will work with your ECU. It's probably
better to start by improving air flow in the intake and exhaust
systems, you'll learn a lot if you do the job by yourself. In
all cases you need a good understanding of the engine.
Beware, your recent ECU is probably OBDII compliant, it
wont accept any big change.

Could you help me: I've found a broken Ford engine with beautiful
injectors. It's a DOHC 2L 4-cyl engine. I can not find any
description of the injection ramp.

The injector ramp is referenced: Bosch 280 151 200
The engine head: 91XM6090 AF
The engine bottom: C8SA1  6015

Do you know what's that exactly ?

Thank you,