[Diy_efi] Question relating to old posts.....cheap

Mr Motor koby12 at ureach.com
Sat Jun 7 18:12:58 GMT 2003

Yup, that is what i was looking for thanks. :)

one thing i'm not sure about is if this is going to work for
what i want it to do. Do you know how IAT sensors actually work?
electrically?

it says in this link that "Examples of low level signals that
are not suitable are directly connected thermocouples,
thermistors, RTDs, strain gages or strain gage-based
transducers."

Do you know if i can datalog IAT temps using this software
setup? Thanks

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Sat, 07 Jun 2003, Tim Drinkwater (flinn at charter.net)
wrote:

> I think what you may be looking for is from Dataq
Instruments.
> They have a starter kit for $25.  I have an older one that I
still
> haven't used.  It looks like they have refined the kit since I
bought one.

> www.dataq.com
>
> Hope that's what you're looking for.
> Tim Drinkwater
>
> Mr Motor wrote:
> > i remember a while back there were some links to some very
cheap
> > and simple datalogging units you could buy that could
datalog
> > simple information
> >
> > i'm looking to datalog some IAT temps before/after
intercooler