[Diy_efi] ION sensing question

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jun 14 16:00:22 GMT 2003

Oh, I would dearly love to cobble up a DIY ION system.  I studied a lot of
Garfields posts, and may have enough bits to start a working thought model.
Before we get into analysis, we need to be able to collect the data.

**If I were to have it my way**, I would want it to be some sort of module
that I could put inline on the spark plug wire.  Don't really know if that's
possible though.  If not, should it be a coil system, or CD system?  I've
heard of different schemes of constantly biasing the voltage across the
plug, to more advanced schemes.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single