[Diy_efi] Motorcycle Megasquirt hardware (Was ... And for the bottom

Moses bjbm at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 16 12:19:12 GMT 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 03:31:15 -0700, Perry Harrington <pedward at apsoft.com>
wrote:

>> So tell me more.
>> Did you bank inject? sequential?
>
> I adapted a set of CBR 600 F4i Tbs to it.  Made my own fuel rail, and
> used
> CBR929RR injectors.  It's bank fire.  I don't recall which ones I paired
> up
> at the momemt, but it's 2+2.  I think it was based on the firing order,
> 1+4,2+3.

Thanx, good pics, looks like I will have to scrounge around for throttle
bodies or set up a common manifold. Top performance is not an issue here,
just the conversion to DFI really.

As for the throttle positioner, please don't tell me you got it from an F4i
(???).
I have a good electronics background (used to build my own custom
environment controllers with embedded CPU, etc), so could fabricate
something if nothing suitable available.

Moses