[Diy_efi] New User - Chev TBI Conversion question(s)

Paul Ciupa pciupa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:17:33 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I am a new user to the list and FI.  I want to put a Chev TBI unit into a
1972 Chev 1/2 ton p/u with a 292 straight six engine.  I already have the
fuel tanks with internal pumps from a '87 Chev 1/2 ton.

Can I just grab all of the parts off of a 4.3L or 5.0L TBI engine and hook
it up?

What challenges are there?

Is there someone or somewhere that I can get info from with this experience
or similar conversions?

Thank you for your help.

PC