[Diy_efi] Electronic expertise requested

Ryan McCormick fireguy50 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 16:11:39 GMT 2003

Ford actually sold dual ECU kits for the 1st gen
lightnings.  One ECU was for the engine's new MAF
conversion, while the second ECU was for the electric
shifting of the trans.
The 2 were not sharing all the circuits, but some of
the same sensors were shared.
Personally I think your bigest failure point will be
that TFI, or any ingnition system.  Ford had a lots of
problems getting it top work for any length of time
without intermentant problems.
Ryan

--- "Daniel R. Nicoson" <A6intruder at adelphia.net>