[Diy_efi] Electronic expertise requested

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 20 03:02:15 GMT 2003

I understand your caution Bruce.  I feel that once you eliminate as many
possible failure modes and provide the backups then you have to do plenty of
ground testing for a project like this.

I think you might be right that two independent systems would be less
trouble than one that switches some components but not all.  That way each
EFI system could be as stock as possible.  I think most of Detroit's efforts
are pretty good as long as components are run as intended, temp ranges etc.

Thanks,

Dan