[Diy_efi] P/H hammer driver circuits

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 02:20:36 GMT 2003

--- Mark Bowers & Family <mbalntel at cfw.com> wrote:

> 2) What injector types to drive: just low Z or does
> there need to be a high Z version too?

Out of curiosity, what would the differences be in
terms of injector response times?  I'm sure you could
build one to give just about any response time you'd
want with any given injector, but what would be the
differences in terms of heat generation and cost of
componentry?

> 3) Any adjustability desired for peak current levels
> or hold current levels?

Seems to me that this would be necessary to some
degree or other, as not all injectors will hold to a
given formula...  Or would they?

=====
| Adam Wade                       1990 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
|   http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/espresso_doppio/lst?.dir=/   |