[Diy_efi] new EFI controller

Toyota Supra turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:02:56 GMT 2003

the problem with the sizing of the injector theory, and the duty cycle
theory, is that it sounds like you are assuming that the person would be
using your setup as a stand alone, instead of a piggy back, which would not
be the case in my case.

with the GPO's, i think my suggestions still stand as what would be the
best, to have it being able to be used for as many possibilities, as
possible. the more applications it can suit, the more units you could sell!

any thoughts on approximate cost? could you build a special unit to
accomodate my setup?

-j