[Diy_efi] new EFI controller

Toyota Supra turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:51:58 GMT 2003

stand alones are a pain in the ass, and its some people choice to avoid
such, especially on a daily driver, other people like it, some don't.

what is the bit processing power of the 565/566 processor? from a quick
google search, i have found it to be 16 bit, is that correct?

i can compare it to the processor of my ecu, if you can offer that info,
thats about all the is widely known, as for specs on my factory ecu, i'm not
really sure of its processor speed, but i can compare that if you like.

anyways, i haven't heard anything on the GPO's or the cost ... let me know

-j