[Diy_efi] new EFI controller

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Tue Mar 11 15:58:06 GMT 2003

kaizen__ at hotmail.com wrote:

> I'm not keen on using the C161 or C167, they just don't really have enough
> I/O for my liking.  12 analog inputs is a little on the close side...
>
> What level is your EFI project targetting??

As my email address could sudgest I work for STMicroelectronics.
ST sells 167 'compatible' chips, ST10F269 40Mhz 16bit controllers
that are used today by several ECU makers.
They are not bad at all, even if the 16bit code looks 'old style'.
There is a 40bit MAC extension unit.

I'm not advertising the chip, this might be another one to look at.

Alexei